Do you know how to sell an ebook online? Many beginners to WordPress and ebooks are confused about the options for selling an ebook, or any other digital product, with WordPress. Thankfully there are a few options that can get you up and running quickly and easily.
I have a new free mini-site called Get Your Ebook Online that will quickly show you most of the options out there and how easy it can be.
SIX videos cover all your options to sell online:
* Paypal only – Why this is quick and easy to setup, but is NOT the best option.
* Paypal and AWeber – Why you should integrate the two for automatic product delivery.
* WP E-Commerce plugin – Is the free version all you need to sell online and how easy is it to use?
* Ecwid – A new and easy shopping cart solution that I’ve come across that can be setup in minutes to sell online!
* E-junkie – Why paying a monthly fee to sell your ebooks online could be a good option for you.
* ClickBank – The pros and cons of using Clickbank to sell your ebook.
Simply enter your name and email to the right and confirm your subscription to get the videos emailed to you right away.
There is no upsell, there are no affiliate links and there is nothing to buy from me. Simply six videos that will show beginners the options for getting their ebook or digital product online. All I ask in return is your email address over at Get Your Ebook Online.
The videos are completely non-technical overviews of how to sell an ebook on your site, and I will hopefully be adding to the videos when new options come up, I already have PayDotCom on my list of avenues to explore, but if you know any more or have any questions please leave them below.