Almost exactly three years ago I grew a ridiculous moustache/mustache for charity. I was lucky enough to have such generous supporters that I raised about $300.
This year I’ve decided to do it again and need your help once more!
Movember is a worldwide event that essentially sees a lot of men grow a moustache / mustache for the entire month of November – hence Movember.
The event is in aid of prostate cancer, something that has personally affected my family more than once. If you wanted to, I’d be honored if you would sponsor me here. Click on Donate to Me, no amount is too small.
The campaign has a lot of goals
Campaign Strategy & Goals:
We will get men to grow moustaches and the community to support them by creating an innovative, fun and engaging annual Movember campaign that results in:
• Funds for men’s health program investment
• Conversations about men’s health that lead to:
– Greater awareness and understanding of the health risks men face
– Men taking action to remain well
– When men are sick they know what to do and take action
Living with and Beyond Cancer
Men living with prostate or testicular cancer have the care needed to be physically and mentally well.
Staying Mentally Healthy, Living with and Beyond Mental Illness
• Men are mentally healthy and take action to remain well
• When men experience mental illness they take action early
• Men are not treated differently when they experience a mental illness
Men’s Health Research
We will fund innovative research that builds powerful, collaborative teams that accelerate:
• Improved clinical tests and treatments for prostate and testicular cancer
• Improved physical and mental health outcomes for men
Any questions please let me know, and thanks in advance!