My WordPress Blog Training videos are now available!
These videos answer common questions such as:
– Registering a domain name, getting web hosting and changing nameservers.
– Using FileZilla FTP.
– Installing WordPress manually and automatically.
– How to create new content, add images etc.
– How to manage plugins, themes and widgets.
– How to set up AWeber and Get Response and manage email lists.
– How to use Feedburner.
– And much more!
In fact there are 40 videos that can be downloaded in various formats, Flash, WMV, MP4 (for iPods), and audio MP3 and PDF transcript.
The full list can be found on the sales page. These videos are screen capture, so you can follow along at your own pace. You can download them, listen to the audio version, or read the transcript. Everything about the blog training was created with the absolute beginner in mind, so you’ll never feel like you’re listening to a rambling tech geek – I hope!
They work with WordPress 2.7 and 2.8 and are available here:
You can also make money promoting these videos with my affiliate scheme.