If you want to become a better blog writer, firstly you need to spend more time on writing and less on maintenance. That’s where Blog Tech Guy comes in, outsource the technical problems to us and give yourself more time.
Once you can concentrate on writing, you need to be reading Brian Clark’s Copyblogger. If you don’t know where to start, try following these steps:
– Read his excellent 10 step copywriting tutorial.
– Writing headlines is a very important skill, so learn how to write magnetic headlines.
-You should always write for readers first, and search engines second. Here’s how to do the search engine part.
– If you want to learn more, there are some excellent copywriting books you can buy.
I’ll leave you with his top 10 tips for becoming a better writer:
- Write more.
- Write even more.
- Write even more than that.
- Write when you don’t want to.
- Write when you do.
- Write when you have something to say.
- Write when you don’t.
- Write every day.
- Keep writing.