Once you can concentrate on writing, you need to be reading Brian Clark’s Copyblogger. If you don’t know where to start, try following these steps:
- Read his excellent 10 step copywriting tutorial.
- Writing headlines is a very important skill, so learn how to write magnetic headlines.
-You should always write for readers first, and search engines second. Here’s how to do the search engine part.
- If you want to learn more, there are some excellent copywriting books you can buy.
I’ll leave you with his top 10 tips for becoming a better writer:
- Write more.
- Write even more.
- Write even more than that.
- Write when you don’t want to.
- Write when you do.
- Write when you have something to say.
- Write when you don’t.
- Write every day.
- Keep writing.